Student Travel Document

Due to the increasing incidents of child abductions in disputed custody cases and as possible victims of child pornography, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) strongly recommends that unless the child is accompanied by both parents, the adult have a note from the child's other parent (or, in the case of a child traveling with grandparents, uncles or aunts, sisters or brothers, friends, or in groups*, a note signed by both parents) stating "I acknowledge that my wife/husband/etc. is traveling out of the country with my son/daughter/group. He/She/They has/have my permission to do so."


It takes time and is often inconvenient to locate a notary to have one or both parents sign and have notarized an acknowledgement letter.

Safedocs Solution

Safedocs enables the guardian(s) to easily upload the acknowledgement letter and sign within minutes all from the comfort of your home or office. Convenience, travel costs, and time savings are the major benefits derived by using Safedocs.

Fast, Convenient, and Secure

Online eNotarization from Safedocs